TERMS AND CONDITIONS
for 2 hours
for 3 hours
for 4 hours
for 5 hours
for 6 hours
for 7 hours
for 8 hours
for 9 hours
for 10 hours
for 11 hours
for 12 hours
for 13 hours
for 14 hours
for 15 hours
for 16 hours
per additional hour
per additional day
for 2 days
for 3 days
for 4 days
for 5 days
for 1 week
for 2 weeks
for 3 weeks
for 1 month
Terms & Conditions
By paying deposit, client agrees to all terms and conditions of rental contract.
Reservations / Payment Terms / Cancellation Policies
- When a reservation is placed, a 25% deposit is required. A signed contract must be received and on file within 48 hours after quote is issued. If Rainbow Party and Tent Rentals Inc. does not receive signed contract within 48 hours, your order remains a quote and client runs the risk that may not have equipment order.
- By paying deposit, client agrees to all terms and conditions of rental contract.
- Final payment must be paid on delivery day, in cash or credit card, no exceptions.
- Refund Policy: All deposits are non-refundable. Any cancellations within 5 days of the event date will not be honored and the entire balance will be charged.
Delivery / Set-Up / Breakdowns
- Typically delivery days are as follows: Saturday Events – Set up: Wednesday – Friday
- Sunday Events – Set up: Wednesday – Saturday; All other days set ups are 1-3 days prior to event date.
- Typical pick ups days are 1-3 days after the event.
- All rentals are considered a one day rental unless specified otherwise on the invoice. Additional charges may apply if rental is extended or not ready to be picked up the day after the event.
- Deliveries / pickups can be moved, depending on inclement weather or workload.
- Additional charges will apply to orders requiring delivery / pick up before or after our typical hours of operations. 8AM-5PM
- Deliveries are given a 2-4 hour time frame. Courtesy calls are done evening prior to delivery day.
- Equipment safety is solely the customer’s responsibility from the time of delivery to pick up time.
- If items must be transported to a specific area, i.e. upstairs, elevators or any point where extra time is involved, customer will be responsible for additional charges of 10% of rental.
- Rainbow Party and Tent Rentals Inc. does not set up tables and chairs.
- They are left stacked under the tent.
- Table and chair set up and breakdown service is available for an additional fee.
- If you set up the equipment, it is also your responsibility to break it down into stacks and return it to the place it was delivered.
Tent Preperation / Installation / Breakdown
- Customer is responsible to ensure tent & equipment location is completely clear of all obstructions PRIOR TO Rainbow Party & Tent Rental Inc. arrives at event location for tent installation or takedown.
- Rental items from Rainbow Party & Tent Rental, Inc. must be left stacked under tent for pick up in a secure location.
- Contact person needs to be on location or tent placement needs to be decided and communicated to Rainbow Party and Tent Rental Inc. prior to tent delivery and installation. Additional fees will be applied if tent installation is delayed because either requirement was not met. Tents will not be moved once erected, without incurring an additional charge.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to advise Rainbow Party and Tent Rental Inc. what is underground prior to tent delivery / installation. We are not responsible for any underground utilities, sprinkler systems, pipes, septic systems, electrical, etc.
- Keep in mind that overhead clearance (i.e., electrical wires, tree branches, etc.) is also necessary.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to know the permit restrictions / codes for the event location. Rainbow Party and Tent Rentals Inc. is not responsible for reimbursement of tent rentals for customers who did not check permit policies / codes enforced by local or state agencies.
- Tent heaters need 20lb – 100lb tanks to function. Client is responsible for ordering propane
- As a service to our customers, we offer the rental of linens and napkins in a variety of colors and sizes. Once linens are reserved, cancellation may result in a 25% restocking fee if order has already been placed or received. Last minute additions to linen orders may be possible but they are costly and cannot be guaranteed.
- Customer is responsible for verifying you received the appropriate number on delivery day. Rainbow Party and Tent Rental Inc. cannot be responsible for miscounted linens.
- Customer must return all linens free from any burns, wax, tears, pins, tacks, abrasions, etc. Customer must remove all loose debris (food, décor, paper napkins, etc.) by shaking out linens and place in plastic bag(s) when dry. Wet linens produce mold and will result in full replacement charges. Failure to do so will result in additional charges.
- Customer is responsible for the replacement cost of any missing or damaged linen items.
- We reserve the right to make final inspection of linens when we return to the warehouse. Typically this process in done and completed within 72 hours; after which you will be notified of missing or damaged items.
Customer Pick Ups
- Customer is responsible for loading and unloading of all rental items. If we are able, we will assist you. However, we are not responsible for any damage or injury to you or your vehicle.
- Customer must also arrive in adequate transportation, depending on items rented. If you are unsure, please ask. Damage can also be caused from inadequate room in customer’s vehicle. Any damage sustained from improper storage or travel is solely customer’s responsibility.
- Quotes do not guarantee rental item(s) availability.
- All charges are for time out – whether or not items are used.
- Equipment upon return will be inspected. Clients will be charged for any damages to equipment that cannot be attributed to normal wear and tear. We reserve the right to modify charges for broken, missing, damaged, dirty items up to 72 hours after items have been returned and inspected.
- Rentals returned beyond dirty or normal wear will be assessed a cleaning fee.
- Rentals returned with staples, tape or any décor resulting in damage will be charged an additional fee, post event.
- Tents: NO GRILLS OR OPEN FIRES UNDER TENTS!! Cleaning fees will be charged for cleaning of tents that have been exposed to being near a fire. Decorations causing damage or are left hanging in tents will be assessed for a cleaning / removal / damage fees. Client to incur these costs upon on-site and/or return inspection.
Loss or Damage of Rental Items
- Customer is responsible for any damage to or loss of equipment, while in customer’s possession. Accrued rental charges may not be applied against purchase charges or repair charges to lost or damaged equipment. Equipment damaged while in customer’s possession beyond repair will be paid for at its full replacement cost when rented.
- Customer assumes tent and equipment damage and replacement risk, for the following events – not excluding any other reasons noted: vandalism, mischief, theft, accessory item loss – extension cords, charging cords, hdmi cords, remote controls, hardware, etc., damage as a result of overloading, misuse, abuse or improper use of rental equipment; loss due to disappearance of wrongful conversion by a person entrusted with the equipment; equipment returned to another rental company in error, etc.
- Customer is required to submit police reports to Rainbow Party and Tent Rental Inc. for theft, vandalism or damaged cause due to equipment arising from illegal incidents.
- Responsibility of equipment remains with the customer from times of customer pick up (or delivery) until the time of pick up or return. Please be sure equipment is in secure location when not in use and protected from the elements. Rentals left in the rain will sustain damage and potential repair or replacement fees.